Duty to God
- To accept a belief in and love of a Supreme Being
- To hold a deep reverence for all sacred things.
- To aim for mystical union with the Blazing Star.
- To reflect the Divine plan for humanity.
- To accept and consciously co-operate with the representative who stands at the head of all Masonic
endeavour, known as the H.O.A.T.F.
- To believe in the inner, spiritual hierarchy of the world and the angelic kingdom, particularly with
regard to Freemasonry.
Duty to Humanity
- To love and serve humanity.
- To constantly practice Masonic fraternal love.
- To show faith, hope, charity and tolerance to all.
- To work for the good of humanity through Masonic symbolism and ritual.
- To develop new Masonic ritualistic forms to contain and express the life of the new millennium.
- To acknowledge the increasing influence of the ceremonial line of ordered service in all our work.
- To admit men and women without distinction of race, religion, nationality or sexuality.